At Engaged CRM we focus on building strong relationships with our own team as much as our external partners. We put an emphasis on working with our team to grow their skills, keeping them at the top of their game.
It's all about the Training
Training is the key to the success of our team. From internal training to accredited external training programmes, we encourage, and support, all our employees to build their skills - to be the best in their field.
Follow the career path
Everyone loves to have a new challenge, it natural to want to change what you do. We encourage this, and have developed clearly defined career paths for our team. Want to try something new, we can help you change disciplines within the business.
Like where you work
Engaged CRM invests in its workforce to make them the best in what they do. By doing this we have built a committed workforce with a high staff retention rate.
· Support the timely and efficient delivery and evaluation of planned ECRM projects.
· Support the implementation of change by working with managers, employees and ECRM colleagues to deliver successful projects and change programmes that impact effectively on the organisation and the people.
· Manage the administration and accurate record keeping associated with change projects.
· Collect, collate and maintain statistical information and records in a timely and effective manner, such as timesheets and development work broken down by client.
· Service formal meetings in accordance with company policies and procedures, taking accurate minutes and recording actions.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
· Work collaboratively with the team to ensure a consistent, effective, customer facing, business focussed service.
· Champion the employer brand at all times both internally and externally.
· Strong customer service skills both face to face and in writing
· Strong software skills on standard office based programmes & other IT applications
Performance Measures and KPIs
· Interpersonal skills of listening, relationship management and influencing.
· Collaborative working within the People team and the broader organisation.
· Able to prioritise to achieve realistic targets, costs and time deadlines.
· Ability to take minutes at meetings.
· Consider the ‘bigger picture’ at all times.
· Business mind set.
· Flexible and adaptable to the diverse needs of the organisation.
· Site visits for scoping of new projects.
· Prepare documentation for projects.
KPIs will be set around the following areas:
· Team performance against operational plans.
· Issues and problems satisfactorily resolved.
· Customer satisfaction
· Execution excellence, efficiency, accuracy, flexibility.
· Project delivery against deadlines set.
· Customer orientated
· Strong communication
· Manages performance
· Provides direction
· Strives for improvement
To apply send a covering letter explaining why you are a good fit for the position, along with your CV to email@example.com
As a business we do not accept direct approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Applications forwarded by Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.